Bangkok's friendliest hostel
We focus on community and fun. Staying with us means hanging out at the lounge, eating together and making new friends. It’s a space where everyone can feel welcome.
- 6 minutes walk to both Phrom Phong and Thong Lo BTS (Sky train)
- plentiful street food, restaurants, cafes and shopping in walking distance
- location in quiet and safe side alley
Stay comfortable and safe
We believe it’s all about having a good sleep and a good time. So our beds are comfy, our rooms are cool and our chill areas large. All our rooms are air-conditioned. The dorms are capsule-style with black-out curtains, private reading lights and power plugs. All the rooms have key-card access and every bed comes with a private locker. So you can leave your worries behind.
Make new friends
We have communal meals and dinner parties every other day. You should catch one of our famous filipino-style boodle fight dinners. If you want to prepare your own meals you can do that in our well-equipped kitchen. If you don’t feel like cooking, don’t despair. A meal is never far away in Sukhumvit. From local Thai dishes to high-class Japanese cuisine and amazing vegan restaurants, you can find something to suit any taste or budget.
After dinner there is usually a crowd gathering in front of the hostel for chit chat and drinks. From there you can go explore the famous Bangkok party scene. And don’t worry, after the clubs close the party can go on at our roof top.
Get the best travel tips
Don’t worry about a late or early arrival. Our reception is open from 8 am till midnight, so someone will be there to help you. Ask at the reception for travel tips as well as beer and instant noodles for your midnight snack. Be sure not to miss out on the fun and watch the notice board for events and tours happening during your stay!
MonkeyNap is super well connected and easily accessible by public transport. The Phram Phong BTS/Sky train is just around the corner, and easy to operate for foreigners. From here it’s quick to get to the famous night and weekend markets, old town or the train station for your Ayutthaya trip. The hop on hop off bus stop is also just a few minutes walk away, if you wanna go on a sight seeing tour.
"Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer."
Come stay at Bangkok’s friendliest hostel!
Book direct to get the best price
- The BTS (or Skytrain) station Phrom Phong is only a short 6 min walk from us, and the easiest way to reach us by public transport.
- Take Exit 4 then turn left when you reach the ground and head to Sukhumvit soi 30.
- At Sukhumvit soi 30 turn right and then on the second corner turn left (about 50 meters) to find our hostel. Watch out for the big napping monkey-sign hanging from the roof.
Suvarnabhumi International Airport:
- Board Airport Rail Link from Suvarnabhumi International Airport to Phaya Thai Station. (service hours: 06.00 to 24.00 everyday) for only THB 45
- Change from Airport Rail Link to Bangkok Mass Transit (BTS)
- Ride the train towards Bearing Line and exit at Phrom Phong Station. (THB 37)
Don Muang International Airport:
- Take airport shuttel bus from the airport to Mo Chit BTS sky train.
- Board BTS sky train to Phrom Phong Station.